12 December 2008

Special Thanks



This "special thanks" tag is meant for YOU!

HSL - thanks for your "get well soon" mini card, really SURPRISING.
* i took the photo but due to some technical problems, i cannot move the pictures from my phone to the pc.

Syafeeca - thanks for getting me a malay talent which i required URGENTLY.
* I LOVE YOU!!! *

Shini - thanks for getting your cousin bro to act for us!
* all the way from Ipoh, really Thank you*

Dad - thanks for plucking the rambutans from the tree when i'm depleted in searching for fruitstalls that sells.

Sy - thanks for accompanied me walking and going around from JJ to Carrefour under the rain.

my fellow crew members, especially Tsi and Miko - thanks for good coorperation and keep the things going on!

my fellow friends, whoever i have contacted and seek for help - thanks for helping me to ask around and also your kind support.


Last but not least, my Father in heaven- thanks for answering my prayers!

Ooops.. and also Mr.JJ - thanks for guiding us through this assignment.


I've made my speech clear i guess.. hahaha..

1 speaks:

HSL said...

catty!!!
hehe...
suprise for me to c my name on the top also..hohohoho.

goody luck for your production =)