21 December 2008

sH says prt2

Tuesday. Holiday-ing still. Assignment-ing still. Hunting part time job still.

Life has never been easy...


My shooting went on smoothly except on the last shooting day, there were a little out of my schedule. Anyway,thanks for Zul and James for becoming my cameraman .. hehehe....

I think i do enjoyed in making the way through for this production.hehe
*i'm proud of myself*


Coming up next would be another project where as i have to advertise for a new product.. Nike's new product - Energy chocolate bar.
Am I ready for it??

Christmas coming soon.. and celebrating it same as usual.. attending buffet lunch @ hotel with families. I'll be going to Dynasty for a buffet treat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to a training camp which located at Dusun Tinggi, Malacca on 5th - 7th dec 2008.
I'm in the "Eagle Eyes" team, leading by Jonathan and Christine as the assistant. My team has to compete with Tai-ko and The Immortal... and at last we were in 2nd place.. :) not bad la..

We've done a lots of splendid activities which were 70% physical activities and 30% mental activities... It's fun after all.



That's Eagle Eyes!!!




The campers of SLC 2008














0 speaks: