02 December 2008

sH thoughts

I was so sick few days back (heavy sore throat and fever), still in recovering.

My sore throat hits and ceased. visits me again and again.
I'm better now, I think my immune system has reached another level.. tougher? stronger?
Hope so.

It's really hard to survive through that struggling and suffering days..
I wish someone will text me "take care" or something.. but it never really happen until I told my friends. Haiyo.. So Sad... perhaps one day when i pass away.. no one will knows too??
I remembered I text Randy to take care when i found out that he was sick from Zul, and he did reply back saying"Thanks, I really need it". Well, I felt happy to received this message. I hope I can reply the same message to those that text me..but there's no bright side of my hope!! Quite desperate when i'm having these thoughts.

End of the emo-ness~

Starts something bright!!
Our Psa's idea has approved finally!! hahaha..
Things running smoothly now except that we have to hunt for talents!
Our groups keep blaming Mr.JJ for being so harsh on us but I think it was good and actually we have to blame ourselves instead of him..


during upcoming holidays... I'll have to finishing my assignments from Ms. R. I think all her students were complaining about her.. Last time when she wasnt exist in college yet, AD students life were in a peace.. Ms.R has not been responsible enough for being a lecturer. I found no knowledge from her.. and I think most students will support me.

0 speaks: