21 April 2009

Siblings

WH - my one and only elder brother.
He's working at Kuching currently. I do miss him!
His non-present in the house made me much quiet.
I miss his voices ( he's the activation bomb in the house.. )
miss his playful-ness, miss his serious-ness.
He made my dad the only man in the house now! haha


SF - my elder sister.
She's still in KL, living a usual life with her boyfriend.
I'm not fond with him.
I felt strange in him.
There's a gap between us.
Just can't click together...
Sooner, my sis gonna marry him.. She'll be leaving the house too..


SY - my younger sister.
She's still studying.
Still young.
Still playful.

SH - me.
in a state of "sibling-sick"

2 speaks:

Anonymous said...

hahax missing bro ar??
yea i can feel without him is much boring xD...

well take care =P...

Anonymous said...

:P first time listen u say u're sibling sick, haha :P