02 April 2009

guilty

After a long run in my life( not exactly long run.. *exaggerated* )
finally i'm sitting on a chair and doing some updates.

tonight, i was overloaded. i ate too much. my sisters went to "pasar malam" and they bought so many delicious stuff. i simply can't resist them even though i had my dinner.

my mum will be flying off to Kuching tomorrow morning for the first ever "Qing Ming-ing" of my beloved grandpa's tomb.

I think i'm too selfish sometime. I'm only remembering my mum's dad but not my dad's dad.
Who am i?

an ordinary and yet selfish girl.
I've never attend any "Qing Ming" activities of my dad's daddy. I don't even know who is he... He had passed away ages ago since i'm arriving this planet. My dad did not force me to go either. I felt guilty as i grown.

2 speaks:

Anonymous said...

Well... you just don't know him, right..? Don't feel guilty for the dead, live for the living! :D

YAY you updated!!!

-guess who this is-

s-H said...

haha..It's so obvious - you're shirley shaw!!!

Thanks anyway..
It's a little emotion of mine..
hehe..

How do you do now?